We are very proud that over 900+ Leisure Centres, Swimming/Tennis/Gymnastics Clubs/Businesses now use CoursePro across the UK and the World.
Our core product CoursePro is moving from strength to strength with a number of features released already this year including:
- Quick Activation for HomePortal – An easier way for your members to register for HomePortal, click Quick Activation for more
- Extend or Copy Fixed End Date Classes – Expands your options when using Fixed End Date Courses allowing you to create new terms that are not linked to the previous one. Click Extend Dates for more
- Ability to see free session spaces and not just free class spaces on the Overview Screen – Click Session Spaces for more
- Targeted Zoggs Advertisement – The ability to have targeted Zoggs ads on your HomePortal from which you can generate revenue through Zoggs. Contact email@example.com for details.
Coming Very Soon….
- Kicked Off Members Report
- Seperate Contact Trigger Email for Kicked and Left Members
- Fixed Date Term Definitions
- Full name of instructor on Home Portal bookings
- Duplicate Members Report
We are currently working on some big developments
- Basket Functionality – to allow topping up of more than one member/class at the same time in HomePortal
- Online Booking – new/existing members able to book new classes from HomePortal
- Schools Swimming – the ability to manage school bookings and use the Portable Device for registers and competencies
- Ad hoc bookings – create classes that run on several days a week at different times or allow your members to buy a block of credits and book into different sessions with them
- Direct Debit/Monthly payment mandate – the ability to set up DDs or monthly payments through CoursePro.
As we continue to grow our product we want your advice and view on which items are most beneficial to you. We currently have over 150+ feature requests that have been raised this year alone so we want your help in choosing which ones will help make the product even better.
Over the next few of weeks we will be sending out simple surveys where you can rank the feature requests by importance to you. Once the results have been collated we can plan out a clearer delivery plan for the next 12 months.
However as a result we have stopped any new feature requests being raised for the rest of 2016 to ensure we focus on the priority ones that have already been raised and ranked by you.
We can’t promise to deliver all 150+ this year therefore your view, on which ones will help you, is really crucial to us.
Watch out for the surveys and remember, your opinion will really helps us shape the product over the next 12 months.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.